Autorun inf file for windows 10 -

Looking for:

Repair Issues (How to Download and Fix). File Corrupt or Missing? Here’s the Fix! 













































     


Autorun inf file for windows 10. Can you autorun from a USB in Windows 10?



  Nov 03,  · Hello there. I've had my file for every of my hard drive partitions (5 of them), with an *.ico file, and it worked flawlessly til today. My config file was: Code: [autorun] ICON=AUTORUN\ For example was placed in C:\autorun\ and it was called from that Like I said, everything worked great til today. Apr 27,  · Windows; Windows 10; Search Community member; A. User Created on April 27, How to create an file so that it open a folder or a program when i plug in my flash drive? I've been using autorun file for changing my drive's name and associate a icon with it. Till now I was using the following command. Now take a look at the following sample file: [autorun] open= icon=,1. This sample file tells Windows to run program located in the CD root folder. Also it specifies that Windows should use first icon from to display this CD in Explorer.    


Comments

Popular Posts